As I mentioned in the article about the tips for frozen fruit smoothie with yogurt, fruit provides people with various nutrition. Especially, they are very good for the health and the beauty of women. Therefore, smoothies become favorite drinks of many people to increase the fruit consumption level every day. Beside the frozen fruit smoothie with yogurt, smoothie without yogurt is also chosen by those who don’t like yogurt and the fat in yogurt.
Here are some ways to have smoothie glass without yogurt
1) Strawberry Smoothie without Yogurt
Beside sweet and delicious nature of strawberries, they are a great source of vitamin C, potassium, fiber, folate as well as antioxidants. Combining strawberries into smoothie make them more delicious and easy to enjoy as snack, quick breakfast, or even meal substitute.
- Choose six large, ripe and fresh strawberries to Wash and cut the stems off and then put them into a blender
- Slice one small ripe banana, and put these in blender with the strawberries.
- You can choose 1 cup of low-fat milk, or soy milk depend on your hobby to make the liquid of this smoothie and pour into the blender.
- Use 1 tbsp. peanut butter (instead of yogurt) to make smoothie thicker and place it into the blender.
- If you don’t use frozen strawberries, you can add 3 to 5 ice cubes to make smoothie frozen.
- Blending this combination by using a high-speed setting until you see they smooth enough then stop and pour it into glass and enjoy.
Mango is very popular tropical fruit. Especially in hot summer day, mango smoothie is favorite refreshing beverage. Here is the mango smoothie recipe:
- You need to slice fresh mango and 3 – 4 little slices of banana to add more sweet taste into your smoothie. Then put all these fruits in the blender.
- Next, add three spoons of low fat milk to make smoothie healthier better than full cream milk.
- If you want to have sweeter smoothie, you can add little honey
- Blending all together and pour into glass and service yourself. It is really easy!
You may also like: 10 Best Blenders for Smoothies
One of the best smoothies that you should try is berry smoothie without yogurt.
- The fruits which you will need are a cup of berries and one frozen or fresh banana. Wash them and peel and chop banana into the small pieces.
- Put all these fruits with a cupful of milk and a tablespoon of sugar in blender then blend them until they don’t have clods of fruits.
- Add some cubes of ice in blender to make smoothie fresher and blend them in high speed
- Finish this you will have delicious and healthy glass of smoothie.
Blueberry is very rich of antioxidant. Some people can eat it straightaway, and some makes blueberry smoothie without yogurt to consume easily. Here are some steps to make this healthy smoothie.
- Prepare one cup of Blueberries and wash to make it clean then place it in the blender with a cup of fresh milk (or almond milk)
- Add one or two spoons of honey (depend on your taste)
- If you don’t choose frozen fruits, you should add some cubes of ice to have cold smoothie
- Lastly, blend all of these until you feel smooth enough, pour into the glass and decorate with some small color fruits to make your smoothie nicer.
- You can also use fruit juice to replace milk
- In each type of smoothie, beside the main fruit component, you can add some other types of fruit but make sure that the fruit firstly chosen is the main ingredient.
- The frozen banana is what makes smoothie nice and thick
- Make sure to use fresh and clean fruits for maximum health
- If you don’t use frozen fruit, add some cubes to make your smoothie more delicious
- In addition to the above mentioned frozen fruits, I like to add silken tofu for additional protein, since we eat very little or no meat or dairy products. It’s a great way to get the tofu in.
Above are some my favorite fruit smoothies without yogurt. I think they are almost easy to make and very good for your health and skins. You should try and make your life better.