As we know that juicing is believable to not only help lose weight but also provide the necessary nutrients to survive throughout the day and cleanse your body. A 3 day juice cleanse is popular method for cleansing your body of those nasty toxins and getting a good amount of nutrition to improve your health as well. It is considered as the first step toward a long-lasting lifestyle change.
Many people wonder if this work for their body or not. According to many studies and my experience, 3 day juices cleanse works for anybody. Going on a 3 day juice cleanse that means you will consume nothing but juice for 3 days. It is not difficult as you think. Hunger is the main issues that people are often worried when they are preparing to carry out their 3 day juice cleanse. However, in fact, the juice and only juice will satisfy your hunger and make you strong enough to do activities for 3 days. Juice is the liquid nutrition and energy. They don’t go through your digestion process but they get absorbed into your body within 15 minutes of consumption. You will urinate more frequently on a juice cleanse.
3 day juice cleanse – Note
- Before starting your juice cleansing, make sure to refer your physician, especially when you have a medical condition such as diabetes. Also, if you’re pregnant or nursing, you mustn’t take part in juice cleanse plan.
- Your energy level change during or right after your cleanse process. Just do light exercises, such as yoga, walks, and stretching during your cleansing.
- Avoid loud noise and a lot of activity places because during your juice cleanse you may be more sensitive than usual.
Why can juice cleanse improve your health?
As I mentioned above about benefits that juice brings to people’s life. And here are some specific reasons to choose juice cleanse as the one of best method to improve your health.
- Rest the liver and stomach: Using juice instead of solid food is the good way to rest your liver and stomach because juices require less of the stomach’s digestive processing and reduce amount of toxins for liver to handle.
- Provide our body with super nutrition: Juices are nature raw foods which contain nutrients that could be destroyed by cooking.
- Lose weight: It not only helps control appetite (reducing the habit of comfort eating, and makes you feel satiated with less food than usual) but has lower calories while still providing necessary nutrients for your body. Juice cleanse is the great way to lose weight for fat people.
- Allow maximum detoxification: the super-nutrient in juice allows the body to have more of the essential resources to support the phases of detoxification, and help remove the cumulative toxins which is stored in your body.
How often should you drink your juice?
It is very simple rule. It is important to listen to your body, only when it asks for nutrient, give them. Don’t let yourself starve but also don’t over consume your juices. Whenever you feel hungry, have a juice. That way you wouldn’t waste any nutrients or starve yourself while on your 3 day juice cleanse.
I think the most important thing which you concern is the plan for 3 day juice cleansesto get the best result. You should follow the plan for 3 periods: before, during and after juice cleanse.
3 Days pre-cleanse:
Having light diet 3 days before doing your juice cleanse that will decrease the hunger cravings during the juice cleansing. Organic fresh fruits, whole grains, vegetables, eggs and 8 glasses of water a day are ideal foods for you in this time. Make sure you have enough time to rest. Don’t do juice cleanses in major life transition or an emotionally intense time.
- During this 3 this,you should not eat any solids if not it will defeat your purposes. On the other hand, stay away from any solids, just on juice for three days.
- If you get strong cravings or headaches that are normal issues. Just stay on the juice.
Keep in mind that whenever your body feel hungry, have juice immediately. This way helps consume nutrients effectively.
- Make sure that you drink at least 16 oz of water after each juice meal. Drink as much water as possible throughout the day.
- it’s important to cleanse your digestive system and provide you with a good boost of energy in every morning by juicing 1/2 lemon (peeled) and mix with 12->16 ounces of warm to hot water.
- It is recommended to have 4-6 juices per day and each consisting of 16-20 ounces. There are so many delicious recipes out there for a 3 day juice cleanse. You should use your favorite favor for your juices on 3 day juice cleanse because it will not make you bored or feel difficult to consume during 3 days drinking it. Besides, you should also refer different recipes to make new your juices. You can pour these drinks over ice and enjoy them, or drink them without ice. Remember to not add salt, but you can add spices such as fresh mint, pepper, oregano, basil, chives, or thyme.
3 Days post-cleanse
During 3 days after finishing your juice cleanse, do thelight diet similar to pre-cleanse period before returning gradually to eat solid foods. In the fifth or sixth day, you can add chicken, fish or meat to your meal.
Conclusion about 3 day juice cleanse
Above is some interesting information about 3 day juice cleanse. I hope that you can use this to create your new, healthy eating habits!